Training and development often merges naturally with consultancy activities. When needs are identified, I can offer a range of development activities. All training, development and consultancy is entirely bespoke, designed to meet your specific requirements, and if your organisation has a range of development needs and you want support to determine priorities, we can work on that too.
I have designed and delivered organisational development programmes for arts organisations running from one day to two years, for networks and single arts companies, many of which have been funded by Arts Council England.
- Leadership development - designing and delivering leadership development training for senior management teams, CEOs, networks, consortia and leader peer groups.
- Coaching and mentoring for managers and senior staff - face to face, by telephone and email to offer support, advice, and light at the end of the tunnel for highly pressured staff. This can be offered 1:1 or for senior management or staff teams.
- Board development - training on board roles and responsibilities, facilitating board awaydays, reviewing the vision with staff and board, and board leadership
- Business planning - coaching of staff tasked with developing a new strategic plan
- Organisational development and Development Needs Analysis, planning, and delivery - identifying (and then acting on) the development and training needs within your organisation is the first step to making sure you have the skills you need for the future.
- Policy and strategy development - facilitating staff and/or boards in reviewing vision, mission and objectives.
- Facilitation of artists’ retreats, awaydays, workshops, seminars, conferences - facilitation and development for groups of artists, board members, staff. Tailor-made to meet your requirements.
- Training and professional development programme design, development and delivery – in particular with supervisors, managers, senior managers and leaders.
- Team building - workshops with staff to review team communication and achievement.
- Objective setting - getting out of the task management mindset - workshops to enable individual and team creativity to flourish.